Please provide us with as much of the following information as possible and a NOVA representative will contact you shortly.
OF THE CONTRACTOR / CLIENT
- Two (2) sets of keys and/or electronic key fobs must be provided. If this is not possible then the on-site contact person must be available to the inspection crew for the duration of the job.
- Tenants of adjacent occupied premises must be notified 24 hours in advance of Xray being performed. The inspection company does not provide notices to vacate, for occupied areas.
- Locations must be marked on both sides (top and bottom for concrete slabs) prior to the inspection crew arriving on site unless other arrangements have been made.
- All areas MUST be cleared of all furniture and obstacles prior to the arrival of the inspection crew unless other arrangements have been made.
- Contractor must supply ladders (lifts or scaffolding) to meet the height requirement.
- In the event of a cancellation, 4 hours notice must be received prior to the booked time. Otherwise a Call Out fee will be charged
New accounts: Credit card only
(Visa or MasterCard)
Existing accounts: Accounts in good standing are to be paid within the negotiated terms.